Harvest Nights Gathering
Charter Oak Grove, ADF
invites you all to our 8th annual Harvest Nights Gathering
the weekend of November 9th-11th at Camp Bonnie Brae in Otis, MA.
***Call for Workshops/Classes/Vending***
Have a workshop or class you’d love to present?
Want to test out your skills?
Have items to vend?
We are seeking individuals who are interested in giving workshops and classes for the festival. Slots are open for these, and we have spots for vendors as needed.
Please contact us with your workshop/vending proposals by September 1st, 2018.
Our festival offers:
- Heated indoor sleeping accommodations (tent and outdoor space also available)
- A meal plan included with registration (dinner Friday and meals for Saturday and Sunday)
- A meet and greet Friday evening
- Study Hall Opportunities
- Bardic Night
- Board and card games (and the inevitable late-night snacks)
- Children’s activities and programming
- Various workshops and presentations
- Ritual on Saturday evening
- The always spectacular special surprise!
Children’s participation and attendance are expected, welcomed, and encouraged! We will be providing engaging activities while the workshops for adults are in session, and there will be fun to be had! We do ask that families who bring children let us know, so that we can all work together to ensure proper supervision and that everyone gets to experience the fun of the festival.
We ask that registrations with Meal Plans be submitted no later than October 31st, 2018 (please contact us with any questions or concerns.)
Registration is $60 for Friday through Sunday or $30 Saturday (includes all meals).
*Children under 14 are free of charge, we just ask that you add them to your registration using the appropriate box within the registration page*